CurlTalks • The Bowl | Jan. 31, 2016
Happy New Year! To kick off the first CurlTalks of 2017 we are switching up the format and going to start things off with YOU in the driver seat! Drop a question in The Bowl and join us for a night of open discussion on a variety of topics surrounding our naturally curly hair. Since the q + a/conversation portion of each CurlTalks ends up being so informative, inspiring and insightful, anyone who attends will have the opportunity to be a part of the conversation from the start. If joining into the conversation isn't necessarily your thing, come anyway to listen to what is being shared!
Come connect, meet some new curl friends and leave inspired!
How it works:
- When you arrive, drop a 'curl question' in 'the bowl' that you would like the opportunity to discuss. Questions can be on anything from hair tips, regimens, curl journeys, personal experiences, social issues surrounding curly hair etc.
- Questions will be pulled from the bowl, read allowed and the discussion will begin!
- To keep things moving, CurlTalks Founder, Brittany Dixon will moderate the discussion so we can get in as many questions as possible that evening!
This a FREE event but you must RSVP for entry. There will be light refreshments + give away! Space is limited.
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Arrival window, check-in, submit questions, mingle + grab a snack
- 7:30pm - 9:00pm - 'The Bowl' open discussion
Super Future Studios is located at 1646 North Spring St. Suite A, Los Angeles (DTLA), CA 90012
- There is ample unrestricted street parking available on either side of Barker Street.
- The Main entrance is location on North Spring St. Look for the red door with the sign above that reads Kolor Boutique